1.5.19

Ryan Ka is about to make his solo release


Since Mooikite is now have a drummer; Alo, I'm not alone anymore in the band. So, I decide to alter the sounds. I want to do more in Mooikite, so I leave the simple thing for myself (is it spoiler for Mooikite's next album? We'll see). I like the way when I set myself my own in the sounds so my solo album will be about how to make my only sounds.

Am I going so deep and far in my solo? Going deep, yes. Going far, we'll see. So, this is the next chapter after my single debut release in 2016, I Won't Let. I start to comfort with the set of my own sounds (which I applied it in Mooikite's latest release in 2018). But, since Mooikite has its own line in noise-grunge-psyche sound (and beats), I can't do it further. I want to make a guitar-only sounds in the thin line between noise and pop. I've got back to my studio, resemble the set, and record on my own name; Ryan Ka.

Stay on The Line is the title for the extended play album. I've released the single I Can't See You Every Day to put people's attention of the album. I wish everyone can enjoy the album. Stay on The Line is released by Sanctrec. You can also collect the physical release by ordering on the contact. Have a good day!

Stay on The Line
Produced and performed by Ryan Ka
Recorded at Lantai Dua Studio, Sub, Id
Mixed and mastered by Febrian Aditya
(p) 2019 Sanctrec
(c) 2019 Ryan Ka

instagram | soundcloud | facebook | twitter